Our Savior's became a mission congregation of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod in August 1959.
Pastor W. H. Siffring who was serving St. John's of Platteville, CO was the first pastor to serve the congregation. He helped organize a group of about 40 souls who had left the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod for confessional reasons in August 1958. The congregation celebrated its 50th Anniversary in 2009.
Our Savior’s continues to offer Worship Services, Bible Classes, and Sunday School for all ages to help everyone to grow in the knowledge of their Lord and Savior from sin.
Where the Lord will lead, we do not know. Yet, we do rest assured that our God will never leave us or forsake us. May the Lord of the Church ever keep us in the purity of His Word, so that we may apply both Law and Gospel where and when it is needed. "…Not unto us be glory, Lord…but to your name be praise...all honor be giv'n For matchless mercy, forgiveness, and grace."